1. Who is the last person you held hands with?
Probably DS-A he’s the cuddly one in the family.
2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I hope so, I have children to raise.
3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Only if someone is in my bedroom watching TV while I’m trying to sleep.
4. Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Well, yah, duh!
5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
6. Do you like somebody right now?
Yep, my DH
7. Are you a fast typist?
Pretty fast, I was once clocked at 85 WPM but I think I’ve slowed down somewhat.
10. Who can you always turn to?
11. When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
When I discovered bathing aggravates my excema.
12. Do you knock on wood?
13. Are you drinking anything right now?
There is a Pepsi by my side.
14. Do you think you’re attractive?
Only if there are no mirrors in the house.
17. What do you want for Christmas?
I haven’t thought that far ahead.
18. Do you know the muffin man?
Is this a crack about my weight?
19. Do you talk in your sleep?
My whole family does. I think we talk more to each other in our sleep than we do when we are awake.
20. Who wrote the book of love?
Jesus! I like that answer!
21. Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes, late one night at Rick College when everyone else was at a dance, a bunch of my friends (men and women) went to the field across the street from our dorm and flew kites.
22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where?
Last year when we went to Vernal to see the dinosaur park we all took a dip in the motel’s small, kidney shaped pool.
24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
DH, home, work, that’s about it.
25. Have you ever asked for a horse?
26. Plans for tomorrow?
working ~ I’m not really sure what form it will take
27. What’s your middle name?
28. Missing someone right now?
My father, as always.
29. When was the last time you told someone you love them?
A few minutes ago to DS-A
30. What was the last sport you played?
I threw and caught balls with DS-A yesterday, does that count?
31. How are you feeling today?
Content, right now. That could change.
32. What did you do today?
Got out of bed, made toast, came and checked out my computer.
33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No, I’ve always been law abiding.
34. What are you looking forward to?
Playing with paper.
35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
38. Can you handle the truth?
Well, that’s debatable
39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
I’d rather read Harry Potter.
40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?
keys, notebook, camera.
41. Any cool scars?
42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
I like myself, I think I’m grand I go to the move just to hold my hand!
45. How often do you talk on the phone?
All day long if I’m working.
46.Do you talk to yourself?
Absolutely! Shusss, someone’s listening.
47. Is there something you want that you can’t have?
Just a little bit more.
48. Three things about the opposite gender that you first notice?
voice, sense of humor, attitude. (see entry No. 45)
49. Who are you thinking about right now?
I can’t really pin it down to one person.
50. Who did you last hug?
DS-A when I told him I loved him.
52. Where is your cell phone?
In my purse, or maybe I’m charging it, I don’t remember.
53. What was the last thing you ate?
I’ll never tell
54. Favorite Color?
Blue, in all it’s many shades
55. Last movie in theaters you watched?
Shrek the Third, Friday..
56. What song do you currently hear?
“Global Warming” a teeny-bopper song played on Glenn Beck making fun of the whole Global Warming political movement.
57. What do you want?
Another long weekend ~ maybe I’ll get something done this time
59. What TV show are you watching?
Nothing right now.
60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Someone from work.