Tuesday, August 30, 2005

1. What is your occupation? Mother, writer hoping to be scrapper
2. What are you listening to right now? Rush Limbaugh
3. What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate cookie
4. Do you wish on stars? Once in a while...
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Something blue
6. How is the weather right now? windy, and warm
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Police, job related
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I borrowed it from May, who borrowed it from Peg. I love all my Pub Peas!
9. Favorite drink? Ice cold, slushy Dr Pepper, or Cherry Pepsi.
10. Favorite sport(s) to watch? Ice skating
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Well yes, just a bit of “blonding.”
12. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Yes, I switched to glasses when I had to keep taking them off to scrap.
13. Pets? Kitty Kate ` she makes me laugh.
14. Favorite Month? September because I love fall, December because of all the action.
15. Favorite Food(s): Shrimp scampi, chocolate anything, pizza, pasta, Tamales made by my neighbor, I could go on and on.
16. What is the last movie you watched? “The Gods Must Be Crazy.” It still makes me laugh!
17. Favorite day of the year? It varies, it’s the day when the house is clean, and I get something done.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don’t remember fixating on any one toy, but I did like my Barbies.
19. Fall or Spring? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Who’s offering?
21. Cherry or blueberry? Cherry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course!
23. Who is most likely to respond? Karen.
24. Who is least likely to respond? Any relative.
25. When was the last time you cried? Two weeks ago when I realized church was not the same since all my friends moved away.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Piles of clothes.
27. Who is the friend you've had the longest? My Sister, ReNae.
28. What did you do last night? Watched “Night Court,” and the news about the hurricane.
29. What is your Favorite Smell? Cherry Pepsi.
30. What inspires you? Nature, my children, people, humor.
31. What are you afraid of? Driving in the big city, crowds of people.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? Cheese
33. Favorite car? I’m kind of liking the PT Cruiser right now.
34. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever.
35. Number of keys on your key rings? Four
36. How many years at your current job? Almost 11 years as a mother, six months with my current writing job.
37. How many states have you lived in? Wyoming, Idaho, and Utah.
38. How many cities have you lived in? Seven.
39. What is your all time favorite movie? “Right now I’m partial to “A Walk in the Clouds,” and “Enchanted April.” Yep, I’m a romantic.

2 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

this was fun learning about you and, Yes, I "borrowed" it for my blog! hugs, Cindy Lee

Anonymous said...

I miss you at church too. You were, are my sanity.
Missing you..........Kendra