Thursday, August 18, 2005

Am I blue?

I guess I am, according to a website that links color to your birthdate. According to this site I am Orient Blue, which makes me intuitive, deep and profound. I wonder if Orient Blue is also the color of Skeptical? Because I just don't believe astrology, numerology, colorology, or any ology that isn't specific science.
Biology, yep, I believe in it. Psychology, up to a point. Typography ~ I'm a big fan. I even believe on coreography. Let's hear it for jazz hands! I do have faith, but I hope I don't have superstitions.
I have faith in God. I have faith that everything will work out in the end. I have faith in prayers, family, and the basic goodness of people.
But I'm not stupid. I know there is evil in ther world. I also know there are people who are looking for lost, sad, lonely people looking to be "defined," and willing to take their money in the process of making them feel better about themselves.
So what does that make me, a faithful skeptic?

No comments: