Friday, August 26, 2005

Flat Sage ~ or pressed Sage ~ gets a makeover



It's amazing what a person will do to avoid mopping the floor. I've been entertaining myself by dressing Paperkins. I dressed the first to look like me in my natural attire. Bleck! Talk about frumpy!
Then I decided to go for a "What Not to Wear" makeover. Notice how her clothing fits close to her body, the jacket covers her "problem areas" and the splash of color accents her face.
Of course, it's much easier to trim the fat off a paper doll than it is off my actual belly. But maybe I can look at Pressed Sage for inspiration.

3 comments:

May said...

LOL. CUTE! I am currently avoiding cleaning by surfing the internet...

If you figure out how to "trim" fat... let me know! =)

Miki said...

TOO FUNNY!!! I am loving how you dressed both!! ~Miki

Anonymous said...

I'd love to do that for my breasts! LOL! Kendra