Friday, September 23, 2005

In honor of Harry Potter



And, in honor of my son, Adam's obsession with "making potions," I have decided to give powdered drink mixes, packaged as "potions" for Halloween treats this year. This was my first attempt at the card. Clearly I need to find something a little more streamlined, since this card took me 2 hours to make. For one thing, I will be doing computer journaling. I don't think I'll do quite so much inking, and maybe I'll even use {gasp!} stickers to speed the process along.
But I am enchanted with the idea in general and I am thinking that along about April, when magazines are looking for Halloween ideas, I will develop this further for a paper craft publication. Any thoughts?

By the way, LaWana, I don't have you newest e-mail address, you are going to have to e-mail me first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely fantastic idea to give out as Halloween treats. I'm loving the thought of you doing this. SUPERMOM, indeed!