Friday, September 09, 2005

The woman with the Golden Touch


Forget about Gold Fingers, I have gold toes. This is the sort of things that happen to me because my feet are not just for walking. I can pick up almost anything with my toes. Pencils ~ a piece of cake. Toys, no problem. Pennies ~ yep, I've even been known to do that!
My monkey toes came in handy when I was preggers because they meant I didn't have to bend down to pick things up. But I developed this skill long before the young ones came along because I would just rather not bend over at all.
These toes were caused by a "scrapping accident." I was holding a page protector with my feet while spray painting it gold.
Someone suggested I just keep spraying so I could go to the next Halloween party as an Oscar. It's a thought, but I don't think I want golden hair. Well, not brassy gold, that is.

No comments: