Thursday, September 15, 2005

My September Garden



I went wandering around in the back yard yesterday with a camera because I felt the need to shoot something. I was lucky to catch the last rose, not withered by heat or cold. I also snaped this shot of the rose bushes climbing up the back of the carport. I need to get out in the garden and do some pruning.
My boss called me yesterday and we are finally back to full staff. Maybe I'll now have some time to enjoy the last lingering days of Indian Summer. I love this time of year, I don't know why.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You're right. Indian Summer indeed. I just read a few of your past blog entries. Have to ask... Where did you get the name Logan? I love that name and would name my next child, male or female, Logan in a heartbeat!

SageHen said...

Logan is the name of a town in Utah, home of Utah State University. MY DH and I went on our first date together in Logan and so we though it was a fitting name.
It is very popular here in Utah. Logan has five boys of the same name in his grade in school. He is one of two Logan L.s in his class. So this year at school he has chosen to use his middle name Mikel. I love that name, too. Family ties and all.

Anonymous said...

Wow! The picture of the rose bush climbing up the side of the building looks like it is an artist's composition. GREAT SHOT!

Cindy Lee said...

ooooh...I love roses! bittersweet that it's the last one of the season! enjoy the extra time you will have now! hugs, Cindy Lee

karen said...

beautiful pictures!

(My brother spells his name MYKL. No Logans around here, but it is a wonderful boy name!)

karen said...

BTW, I love your new profile picture!

Anonymous said...

Hi I have been reading your blog, enjoy it alot, I saw the photo of Kade. Is he the newest edition to the family? I hadn't heard of any inpendig births. send me an e-mail I have a ? to ask you