Saturday, April 14, 2007

Quick post

Just a quick post beore I go back to the scrap room. I managed to get a couple of layouts done yesterday. I have been asked to teach a journaling class at my local scrapbook store next week. I am also working on a clipboard project for the local store and another project for the Scrappin Trends newsletter. I hope I manage to get a couple of them done.
DH is going crazy with his second job. They have him scheduled to work all weekend. I don't know how much longer he is going to put up with it before he just quits. I totally understand his frustration, he's never home. There has to be a better way to make a living.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There, for sure is better ways to make a living but big sacrifice, might have to be given before the living easer comes..... Career change.......

Great (TRANSITION) layout

Anonymous said...

Great pages. It's good to make pages about 12 year old children. We should document every move they make so they can see it from our side when they are old enough to be human again. Oh!wait! I guess that's why we have children of our own.