Thursday, February 02, 2006

Plays with paper

Look what came in the mail yesterday! That’s right; it’s my first package from my design team job. I ordered Three Bugs In a Rug Jovial collection, and some ribbon and brads from Queen & Co. with high hopes the two different manufactures would be compatible.
They are and then some, it looks like the ribbon, paper and brads were made for each other.
I am delighted with my paper. I couldn’t see details of the sticker pack and tags when I placed my order. But when I opened it up I was so thrilled to see the stickers / tags go perfectly with the theme I had planned for my project.
It was all I could do to leave the paper on my table while I finished my deadline story and made dinner. Then I dove into the goodies with great gusto.
DH is working late tonight, so I won’t have to drop everything to make dinner. My plan is to throw a few “cardboard pizzas” in the oven. The local store has them on sale for 88 cents. After showering I plan to run to the store and stock up on supplies for scrappin’. Then I will finish the evening with the two hour “Survivor” premiere ~ it is tonight, not a couple of weeks ago, as I reported.
If all goes according to plan, this is going to be a great day!

Even Katie wanted to play in the paper when it arrived. Actually, she was more interested in the ribbon.

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

Oh Alleen!! I wanna come play with your kittie and your paper! They are both soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Now that is some fun looking loot! Can't wait to see what you do with it all : )

Anonymous said...

well, I hope your day was fab. Let me know how to see your page when it's done.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Could you let me know where you got your stuff? I'm having a hard time finding a good selection! TIA

Jen

scrapjunkie@clearviewcatv.net