Today is L's 12th birthday. A very important date for young men in the LDS church. We took him bowling last night because DH won't be home tonight, he has to work. L woke up this morning with a fever. He will be spending the day at home playing the computer game he was given as a birthday gift.
We have plans for a sleep-over party on Friday, but it it still a bummer to wake up sick on your 12th birthday.
Twelve things I love about my son
1. He never does anything half-way.
2. He is really interested in the world around him.
3. He is a natural leader
4. He really wants to be good and help everyone.
5. He has a good heart.
6. He made me a mother when I didn’t think I would ever be one.
7. He loves nature, growing things and animals.
8. He is very methodical and precise.
9. He is not afraid to try new things.
10. He is very protective of his little brother. (When he’s not ordering him around)
11. He is and old soul in a young body.
12. He is a gift from God.
L, if you read this, know I love you more than chocolate!