Friday, September 22, 2006

Sleep-over gang

So here they are, the collection of boys that made themselves at home in my basement last weekend for L's 12th birthday. My child would be the small one in the middle. He's starting to chunk up, so we expect a growth spirt to hit at any minute. If he's anything like his father, once he starts growing there will be no stopping him.
Contrary to my fears, this was the easiest birthday party, ever. I just threw the four of them in the basement with some electronic games, a bowl of candy and a pizza and didn't see them again until the morning.
I know they stayed up late. Much later than we did. And they were up before we climbed out of bed too. But they're young, they don't need to sleep.

2 comments:

Keiauni said...

Cute boys!
I can't believe how GOOD they were for you. It gives me something to look forward to.
I think L looks hnadsome in his glasses....Studious too!!

Anonymous said...

Wow great! Everytime I had boys sleepover in my house something got damaged. How closely did you check? A is loving 12 years old. The YW the big fuss etc. I hope she doesn't think every birthday is going to be this way. Maybe 16 for the next one.