Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Go vote!

Just a reminder to go vote. I am not going to tell you how to vote, but I will warn you if you don't chose right the world is going to He$$ in a handbasket.
Just my opinion.

Wyo. Sis, or in this case MOS, DH and I talked about going north for Thanksgiving or south for the reception but I don't think we will be able to make it. DH can work during the break and make some extra Christmas cash, as compared to us spending money by traveling.
Tell S we love him and are proud of him. Are you going to get the invites in the mail soon?

A friend e-mailed this to me.

Just move your mouse around to get some cool effects. Click on the mouse if you want to change colors.

3 comments:

My husband calls me Noogie...? said...

They got the pictures back on Thurday. Cutting and making invites on Friday. And I think shane mailed a bunch for mom to distribute on Monday. We figure they will most likely arrive the day of the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Very fun! I will have the invitations in the mail an hour after I get them! I have most of the address on a data base, but I can't figure out how to make address labels out of it. If you know haw to make labels from a Microsoft Works database please send instructions soonest !!!! rbowling@lcsd2.org
Damn the filthy lucre and all that it stands for! I hate being broke all the time. I also hate working all the time. Could there be a correlation here?

Karen said...

Yippie! I'd better be getting an invite! ;-)