Friday, May 12, 2006

It's all about mememememe


If I were to blog today it would be a serious whine festival in much need of cheese. But as I am planning to scrap all day, I will no doubt cheer up. So in leu of my boo-hooing, I am treating you to my version of the on-line personality test based on my name.
http://www.kabalarians.com/index.cfm
Although the name Alleen creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it limits your vision, tuning you to technical details.
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and and success,
The name of Alleen has created a congenial nature with the desire to associate in friendship and understanding both socially and in the business world.
Peaceful and settled conditions appeal to you and you are naturally desirous of having the security of a home, where your life could follow a definite pattern, and where you would not have to make major decisions.
You find it difficult to take a definite stand, partly because you lack confidence, and also because you dislike any issues which create dissension between people.
Procrastination is a weakness of your nature, causing an inability always to complete your plans or to concentrate for long.
For the record, this is a pretty right-on analysis of me. Spooky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alleen, this is really cool. The description of your name is very melodic and soothing. I am tempted to do a search on my name... but then I am afraid that I would be sorely disappointed.

enjoy your day scrapping. Yahoo for you. Fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

"...interest in deep aspects...clever deep mind... dramatist, musican, writer, artist...

Whatever.