Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Brace yourself





Are you sick of harvest / Halloween / fall photos yet? Too darn bad if you are. I just signed myself up for a photo a day in November challenge with my scrapping friends. Since I am the one hosting the challenge, I can't exactly duck out because my life is too busy. What was I thinking?
Here's a taste of things to come. The family went to the Pankratz Pumpkin Patch to buy pumpkins last night. Love the setting, love the pumpkins, love the photos. This is only the second year the pumpkin patch has been in business, but it's already a tradition for many people in the community.
Somehow picking a pumpkin out of the bin at Walmart doesn't have the same charm as going out in the field and clipping it off the vine does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your challenge and your awesome photos. I think fall is my favorite time of the year to take photos. We've missed every opportunity this year with the yucky weather. Colleen

Janet O. said...

I so agree - we didn't have pumpkin patches in TX and this is a new experience for me with the kids - love it!
I will participate in your photo a day challenge - but you will have to check my blog. Bwwwahahahaha. :)

karen said...

I am looking forward to the photo challenge! Great Fall photos :)