Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy blogiversary

Today is the first anniversary of my blog.
In honor of this auspicious occasion, I am doing a year in review. (Cue violin music)
Walk with me through the misty water colored memories of the way we were.

I had planned to download photos for each month. Alas, blogger is not working for me today. Maybe I'll get it to work later today.
August 2005
Back to school
Soccer Mom
Katie and the bird in the basement
Pressed Sage

September 2005
Hurricanes Katrina / Rita
Oldest DS turns 11
Aggie van crash
Gold toes

October
Ya-Ya scrappers TP the house
My oldest DS gets his first pair of glasses
We haunt the house for Halloween
I compete in a pumpkin carving contest

November
Photo a day ~ I have a lot of art
Remembering books and learning to read them
Why I vote
The small miracles that make life worthwhile

December
Christmas lights
My 47th birthday
Playing with words
My youngest DS turns 7

January
The quest for a shiny sink
My pink fuzzy slippers
A list of my favorite movies
All that deep, deep, deep snow

February
My first design team assignment
My life list
The saga of the big chair
My first pea encounter of the first kind

March
A visit with the Red Hat Society
DS-7 wins the science fair
We eat at Virg’s
Rain, and snow, and sunshine ~ spring weather

April
Prizes from my Mother’s button box
Chicken and lambs
Spring cleaning
Easter with the family

May
DS-11 sings for his spring concert in the heart of Salt Lake City
I take some photos of my Ya-Ya girls
DS-7 discovers baseball
Musings on Dad’s Purple heart

June
So I’m white bread
It’s a cat’s life
Covering the high-flying wedding
My mother comes for a visit

July
We take a trip to Dinosaurland
Flags and fireworks
Termites
The death of our beloved Katie Cat
A visit with the Beverly Hillbillies

2 comments:

Karen said...

what a lovely milestone. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Yea you have obeyed an admonition and kept a journal and we got to listen in. Thanksr