Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Lookit!

I've been working with the ScrappinTrends design team to put together an on-line magazine. I did an e-mail interview, a first for me, and contributed three layouts for the pilot issue. If you want to see it, click here http://www.scrappintrends-store.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/julyezine.pdf (whoops, forget the link) (or maybe you have to copy it and paste it in the address line at the top of the page, I'm not sure which.)
I just picked up a new set of glasses, and put them on for an instant headache. I hope I get used to them soon, I'm planning to be on the road for vacation before long and I don't want to travel with a constant case of eye strain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find the correct site, but I will keep working on it. Congratulations and good luck with the glasses, remind me to tell you the story of my glasses some time.

Pi-day Dave said...

I just clicked on the link in the blog. It took me right to the site.

Anonymous said...

I finally got the link to work. I had to get an update to view it but it was worth it. I can't see myself doing scrapbooking, but it is informative and interesting. I like your contributions (especially A of course) Keep me connected with your blog, I'll never figure out how to get to the stuff without your link. It took 20 minutes for Adobe reader to finish getting all 24 pages. If I had to search the site I'd never find anything.