Monday, February 12, 2007

Got it!

Thanks pudding!
I took your advise and went outside with a spray bottle to make droplets in order to photograph them.
Now if I can just remember the trick when it really rains.
The secret is out for Valentine's Day
I've been spending most of the day writing about the "secret" to a good marriage. Apparently you are suposed to be nice to your spouse.
Who knew?
It's more complex than that, or course. There's a bunch of advice about respecting each other, trust, love and commitment. But the basic rule seems to be "Play Nice."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely great advice, be nice. I have seen first hand what happens when spouses are nasty to each other. (I am not talking about me and DH) There is a lot to be said for the golden rule: treat others the way you would like others to treat you. Unfortunately, not everyone practice this. I like your droplet picture. When it comes to photography my brain turns into a puddle of goo. By the way, I too have a problem with word verification.

Anonymous said...

Love the droplet picture. Who knew! So much for nature. As for the "be nice" advice, I have to admit I chose my honey because he reminded me of Dad, and Dad had that "be nice" thing down to a science. I've been lucky to have nice men in my life. I'm not so nice sometimes, so I need a nice person to deal with me.

Keiauni said...

Oh! you did it!!
Glad to be of help...