Tuesday, February 06, 2007

R, T, V and X

Karen and Lisa, I have been getting a lot of compliments for these photos. You guys did an awesome job of the photography for Shane and Magon's wedding
I am very close to finished with the album, but I have run into a slight snag. I am out of "e"s. I had a big pack of rub-ons (or you could call them transfer letters) But when I ran out of "e"s I went in to buy some more. Alas, all they had were upper case letters. I hope to see more lower case letters soon. The "Unite" page just won't be the same without an "e" on it.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There never are enough e's in those things, they should leave out a few j's, k's, x's and q's and make more e's. I hope you find osme. The album is wonderful. How are the ds's?

Anonymous said...

"unit" just dosen't put the same meaning to a picture as "unite".

Karen said...

fan-tab-u-lo-so!