Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ahhhh, sigh

I finished HP. Yep, I am a fast reader.

I am very happy to have read it, to have all the ends wrapped up, to know what is going on.

But I am very sad to be done reading.

I took a few minutes away from my busy schedule of reading, ordering a pizza for lunch and trying to keep my boys from killing each other to take four more of the five photos in the ST challenge for today.

1. Take a landscape photo. Sorry, missed it.
2. Take a still life photo.
3. Take an unposed photo of someone displaying emotion.
4. Take a photo of a beautiful weed.
5. Take a photo of your favorite hangout.



2 comments:

Nathalia Castellon said...

LOVED the still life photo...okay, well, LOVED them all truth be told! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I want to go back after this next week of recertification hell, and read Deathly Hallows again. I wonder if I can forget it so it's all new again?