Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Everchanging Utah weather


9 a.m. photo from my front step.
Ack! I’ve been tagged again.
So once again I have a blog proving how very ordinary my life is.
I’ve been working on a layout that uses all the skills I developed when I was in high school. Isn’t it interesting how your childhood influences everything else in your life, good and bad?
Anyway, I’m very excited about this LO, although it is taking me hours, and hours to complete.
My other project for this weekend, besides trying to keep the boys from murdering each other during a four day break, was photographing the elements. Yesterday I took a series of photos by standing on my front steps. It gives proof to the saying “If you don’t like the weather, wait an hour or two and it will change.”

The top photo was taken at 9 a.m., the second was taken at 3:30 p.m. the same day.


The infamous tag


Follow very closely...The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:

Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.
1. Beth
2.. Deanna

3. Ruth
4. Peg
5. Alleen


Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to:
1. Sophia C.
2. Niece Karen
3. May (Chocolaholic Pea)
4. Tia
5. Corrine

Now, on to the questions!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
January 1996. Living in St. George. DH was a college student and I had a 1 year old baby. I believe in January I was working part time for a paper supply company.

What were you doing one year ago?
January 2005: Applying for a job with the local newspaper. Scrapping with all my Ya-Ya Scrapper friends.

Five snacks you enjoy: ( in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal... )
1. Chocolate
2. Swedish Fish
3. Lays potato chips
4. Popcorn
5. Cookies


Five songs, to which you KNOW all the lyrics:

I have a horrible memory so most of the songs I know have been pounded into me from years of working in the Primary (children’s program for LDS church)
1. “I am a Child of God”
2. “As I Have Loved You”
3. “The Wise Man Built his House Upon a Rock”

I also have amind full of of theme songs from children’s cartoon. The one I will remember on my death bed is … Are you ready? “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
4. “Sponge Bob Square Pants” theme song
And finally, anything by Dire Straits. For the record I’ll list
5. That Ain’t working, Dire Straits

Five things you would do, if you were a millionaire:
1. Set up a missionary / college fund for family members.
2. By vacation houses in St. George, Utah and Afton, Wyo.
3. Get myself a big ol’ comfortable vehicle, or two. Currently we have two, the one without leg room, and the one that came fresh off the lot in 1995.
4. Give ‘big time’ to Charity
5. Shop anywhere but the big, blue W.

Five bad habits:
1. Stalling
2. Procrastinating

3. Planting my behind in front of the computer too much
4. Eating constantly
5. Spending too much time in my head


Five things you like doing:
1. Scrapping
2. Making people laugh
3. Writing
4. Taking photographs
5. Snuggling with my family

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Leg warmers
2. Hair scrunchies
3. Bubblegum pink lipstick
4. Blue frosted eyeshadow
5. Self tanning lotion

Five favorite toys:
1. My Digital Camera
2. My computer.
3. My scrap corner.
4. My PSE
5. My scanner

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm feeling the love!