Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm official!

I am happy to announce I am now officially getting paid (or at least getting free product) to design scrapbook pages. I have just been named to the Scrappin Trends design team. http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/scrappintrends What does that mean? Well it means they give me free supplies for their store. In return, I design layouts to be displayed at their site to show people how fabulous the products can look in the right hands. (mine! ) and encourage them to buy more product.

I applied for the DG job at the first of January based on a tip by a friend on the message boards, Debbie, who also happens to be on the design team. I am so excited. Stay tuned for more information.


In other news; my Ya-Ya Sisters will be stringing me up by my bra straps for posting this photo, but last night I had the best time with the group at a pajama party.
The theme of the party was “P” We all wore pajamas and brought food that stated with the letter P. Treats included Pasta salad, Pepperoni Pizza, Potato skins, Peanut M&M’s Pringles, Pretzels and a Pretty Chocolate Fountain. We drank Pepsi, dr Pepper and Pina Coladas, (the virgin kind) We laughed until we almost "P"ed our pants.

Guess which of the treats I brought.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations on making the DT!!! So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats to ya! I've been missing you! Your party looks too fun! I wanna play!! I just read your post about Vegas. Funny. Maybe it's because Mom lived there and I've been there a gazillion times but this is the truth... I'll not drop a dime. I'll not drink a drop. The highlight for me will be meeting the people and even it I have to go myself, spending an hour or so watching those beautiful fountains at the Bellagio. THAT to me, is THE best thing about Las Vegas! I love the music and the water, the way that they seem made for eachother. So, that's my party. Strange... for such a party animal, Vegas is not the place for me! ;) Have a great week!

Gwyn Calvetti said...

Congratulations! And the P party looks like plenty of pfun to me! ;)

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the job thing. May it lead to bigger and more profitable things. I'm saying you brought Peanut M&MS and Dr. Pepper.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your DT appointment. Wooooohoooo! :D

Karen said...

Congratulations! This is great.