Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Slaying dragons

There’s nothing much going on right now. I’m still fighting the same old battles. So I decided to post the top ten battles in my life.
1. Laundry. Will the horror of dirty clothing never end!?!
2. Paper. I have a love/hate relationship with the stuff. Junk mail, catalogues, newspapers, scrapbook paper, bills, school worksheets, candy wrappers, oh my!
3. The bulge, nuff said.
4. Money. Bleck!
5. Squabbling children. Sometimes it’s a good kind of fight, like these light saber battles. Other times it’s knock down, drag out as when someone doesn’t like the light saber battle rules.
6. Time. I just don’t seem to have the discipline to manage my time well.
7. Grocery shopping, cooking, wash dishes, repeat.
8. My brain. It keeps forgetting things I need it to remember and remembering things I wish it would forget.
9. Basic laziness. At any given time I really would much rather be in bed with a book and a box of bon-bons, thank you.
10. The house and keeping it clean. It appears to be winning.
I guess it could be worse, I could be battling for my health or the health of a family member. My next post should be my top 10 blessings. But I could never stop at 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOODNESS! I could have written this post! *sigh*

Cute photo of your ds, btw! Love it! :D