Thursday, December 28, 2006

Time for some random stuff

I’m thinking about the New Year.
It starts on a Monday, which is very promising for those of us who like to make New Year’s resolutions. A new month, a new year and a new week all at the same time, what could be better?
Well, actually achieving those resolutions, for one thing.
I went wild and crazy and bought a planner today. I also signed up for this site http://www.superviva.com/index.php It offers a place to list your “life list” and sends weekly prompts. No doubt these prompts will be just something else to fill up my e-mail in box, like the Flylady newsletters I have been getting every day for the last year since I resolved to take better care of my house.
Hahahahahahahahaha *sigh*
Also, DH called the toilet paper hot line to find out how hard it would be to get an adaptor for the quadruple rolls we bought at Wal-Mart. (Harder than one would think, as it turns out) While he was on the line the automated system listed options. Apparently there is a hotline for people who have questions about their toilet paper not rolling or tearing correctly. I’m thinking if this is the greatest stress in your life, you are in one sweet place.
About those fly wheels, we found them ~ for $1 each while shopping for toilet paper and caffeinated drinks. (I’m quitting on Jan. 1, 2007, but there’s still a few days left in the year). Wyo. Bro and southern niece can expect a package full of fly wheels for your male offspring sometime this year.
If I stay true to my resolution to stop procrastinating, you should get them in January, along with your Christmas presents. If not we’ll get them to you at least by Easter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my flylady emails sit too. But I filtered her to her own folder. That way you only have to read her if you want too. lol I think that defeats the purpose though.

Anonymous said...

I guess if you have toilet paper tearing concerns you are free of clutter, snowblowing, furnace, termite, plumbing, lesson planning, and teenaget in the house concerns. Yeah, you're right you are in one sweet place even if that place is the bathroom. There must be a plethora of Martha Stewarts out there.