Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rats, I've been tagged

TAG!!!"

According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about Me".(about yourself)...People who get tagged need to write a entry of their own 6 weird things on their own blog, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

Six Weird Things about Me

1.) Weird body ticks. I can roll my tongue, pick up things with my toes and lick my own nose. (Not that I do it all the time, but I can!)

2) Weird brain. I just think differently than most people. I think it’s the left handed, right minded thing. I spend most of my time wandering around in my brain, and trust me it’s strange up there.

3) Weird choice of profession. I am a journalist ~ which means I should be outgoing, liberal, and a Cracker Jack speller. I am none of the above.

4) Weird phobias. I am totally outgoing in print or on the phone. But talk to me face-to-face and I completely shut down and just listen a lot.

5) Weird mother. I didn’t start with the whole baby-making thing until I was 35 and was 40 when my second child was born.

6) Weird perfectionism. I want the plates in my cupboard to be in the right order, but I don’t care if the kitchen floor is three inches deep in dirt.


So now I have to tag people. I’ll go with Karen, Lisa, Elisa, Sandi, Lea, Susan and LaWana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have those same body ticks, maybe they're heriditary. At least we don't squirt stuff out of our eyes! I love the new pages. Keep on truckin' you weirdo.