Friday, January 12, 2007

Still snowing, but ....

As promised, here is another layout from my layout a day challenge. In truth, it should be called the layout every other day challenge. I haven't been able to do a lot of scrapping this week due to other obligations.
This layout is a lift from Jacqueline who is also a member of the ScrappinTrends design team. She has a beautiful child, perhaps we could call her the second cutest little girl in the world, we all know Abby is number one.
It's still snowing outside. DH worked late last night, so I went out and shoveled the driveway and walk. It really wasn't bad, the snow is so soft and powdery it was like shoveling feathers. It looks like it's getting a little wetter today.
The boys are home from school today, for end of of quarter, and Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I have four stories on the stove boiling, but at least I won't be scrambling to get things completed on Monday. I have a love / hate relationship with deadlines. I love the rush, but I hate the stress.
Still, I hope to be able to get some scrapping and cleaning done over the weekend. We will see what the day brings.

3 comments:

Big Sis said...

You're right the snow looked like that sparkly stuff that you see on Christmas cards. Fluffy and sparkly but still cold and slick. I drove home in it at 9:00 p.m. last night and it was slippery as all git out and I was happy to get home safe. I have today off and Sat but I have to work Sunday when it is expected to be -1. BRRRRR!

Anonymous said...

It is so entertaining to see all this angst about snow and cold. Hello! Did you not grow up in the coldest spot in North America and do I not live there still? A little respect please.
Lovw the Abby layout! She just cannot look bad! Have a lovely break we (the faculty) work on MLK day, but the kids get it off. It's OK because I need to catch up on some stuff, and I'd have to do it on Saturday otherwise, but it would be nice to sleep in.

Anonymous said...

Wait until I get a granddaughter someday, then I will have the cutest! Love the layout.